- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, BeatCanteen LLC will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- BeatCanteen LLC will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by BeatCanteen LLC and for other compatible purposes, unless BeatCanteen LLC obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- BeatCanteen LLC will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- BeatCanteen LLC will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- BeatCanteen LLC will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- BeatCanteen LLC will make readily available to customers information about BeatCanteen LLC’s policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- BeatCanteen LLC is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
How we use your information
When you use our website to browse our products and services and view the information we make available, a number of cookies are used by us and by third parties to allow the website to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to help to make your user experience better.
When you submit an enquiry via our website, we ask you for your first and last name and email address.
We use this information to respond to your query, including providing you with any requested information about our products and services. We may also email you several times after your enquiry in order to follow up on your interest and ensure that we have answered your request to your satisfaction. We will do this based on our legitimate interest in providing accurate information prior to any transaction.
We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
We keep enquiry emails for two years, after which they are securely archived and kept for five years, when we delete them. CRM records are kept for two years after the last contact with you.
Your information is stored on our website and on our cloud server, both of which are based outside the European Union. However, we take all necessary safety measured and security safeguards in order to protect your personal data and keep it secure.
Your rights as a data subject
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. You can view, correct and delete any such information in the Account Settings page on this website (login required).
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider.
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
Finally, in some circumstances you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
To submit a request regarding your personal data, please use the contact information provided at the bottom of this Policy.
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint. However, you can also contact your local Data Protection Authority depending on the jurisdiction in which you are currently based.
We will update the version number and date of this document each time it is changed.
- Information BeatCanteen LLC collects and how BeatCanteen LLC uses it:
When you use the Website, BeatCanteen LLC may collect the following information:
- Should you sign up for a “pro” subscription, BeatCanteen LLC will collect the information necessary to complete that transaction, including credit card, PayPal and/or other payment information. BeatCanteen LLC will release such information as reasonable if you commit any fraud or violate any civil, regulatory or criminal law.
- You may be required to complete subscription registration forms that provide BeatCanteen LLC with correct and up to date contact information (such as your name and street address), your email address, and your phone number(s).
- Computer-specific information including, without limitation, the unique computer and/or device ID assigned to your computer, platform type and version, hardware and processor type and human readable hardware name. This information is necessary to identify your account, to simplify sign-on, and to determine the hardware requirements of BeatCanteen LLC’s users.
- Aggregate (general tracking) and user specific information about pages that users visit on the Website.
- User session information, including identification and length (a randomly generated identification created for each time you use the Website, and the amount of time you use the Website, in a single session), which shows BeatCanteen LLC user preferences regarding return visits to the Website, helps BeatCanteen LLC to manage subscriptions and private areas on the Website, records user specific tracking and/or aggregate tracking information of BeatCanteen LLC’s users and delivers customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type and resolution; BeatCanteen LLC may use this information in aggregated form in order to improve future development of the Website.
- As an automatic process, BeatCanteen LLC may record email and internet protocol (IP) addresses that access the Website for evaluation and diagnostic purposes in order to seek out and repair functionality issues with BeatCanteen LLC’s servers and related programming, and to monitor traffic patterns, analyze trends, administer the Website, track use patterns, and identify the most popular areas of the Website to deliver content most relevant to BeatCanteen LLC’s users. IP addresses are not linked to your personally identifiable information and are only used to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and in connection therewith, BeatCanteen LLC hereby reserves the right to share aggregated demographic information with BeatCanteen LLC’s partners provided that such information will not be linked to your personally identifiable information that identifies you, except in the case of fraud or if BeatCanteen LLC determines, in its sole discretion, that it is necessary to enforce compliance to protect the Website, BeatCanteen LLC’s users and others.
- BeatCanteen LLC may be required to disclose your personally identifiable information if a governmental agency, or an attorney, subpoenas your private information, or makes a formal request for discovery pursuant to any legal action, or pending legal action.
- BeatCanteen LLC may disclose your personally identifiable information if BeatCanteen LLC believes you have committed fraud or copyright infringement or have violated our Terms any of the other policies and/or guidelines incorporated therein by reference which govern your use of the Website.
- BeatCanteen LLC may disclose your personally identifiable information if its attorney requests such information in connection with a current or pending legal matter in which you are a potential or actual party or if you otherwise contributed in some way to the causation of the legal matter.
- BeatCanteen LLC may also use the information that it collects for internal tracking, review, or for contact purposes and such information is then archived by BeatCanteen LLC for future usage.
It is BeatCanteen LLC’s policy, except as noted above, not to sell, trade, lease, give away or otherwise release your personally identifiable information, which includes your name, physical address (business or home), home or business telephone number and your e-mail address. It is BeatCanteen LLC’s policy not to send unsolicited emails or allow third parties to contact you via the email address that you provide to BeatCanteen LLC, however, this excludes any email addresses you used to unlock content downloads, which will be shared with the users providing such download to you in order to contact you. BeatCanteen LLC may, from time to time, contact you to discuss business relevant to your subscription and, naturally, BeatCanteen LLC will contact you to respond to inquiries that you may send to BeatCanteen LLC. Your email address may be published on the Website. We are not responsible for any unwanted email that is sent to you by any third party or entity who has collected your email address from the Website. BeatCanteen LLC may, from time to time, send you emails regarding our Website so that BeatCanteen LLC can directly communicate with you regarding issues BeatCanteen LLC determines to be relevant. BeatCanteen LLC does not collect information about its users from third party sources, such as public records or entities, or private organizations. BeatCanteen LLC does not knowingly collect identifiable information from or about minors. BeatCanteen LLC has implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personally identifiable information that BeatCanteen LLC has under its control. These policies, rules and technical measures help to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, note that no policy, rule or technical measure can provide 100% protection against unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- You should inform BeatCanteen LLC of any changes to information, which you have previously provided, i.e. changes of address or new information relevant to your personal data and use of BeatCanteen LLC’s services. BeatCanteen LLC cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions unless you have informed us of the changes. You must check that any information provided to you by BeatCanteen LLC in connection with your use of BeatCanteen LLC’s services is accurate and up-to-date.
- By using Website:
- If you are from the EU, by visiting and using our Website you directly and explicitly agree (opt-in) that your data may be transferred to third countries that DO NOT provide adequate means of data protection. Nevertheless, BeatCanteen LLC will take all precautions and relevant measures in order to protect your data according to privacy by default and privacy by design standards. Articles 44-50 of the GDPR cover the specific requirements for transferring personal data to third parties or international organizations. The GDPR does not require that personal data of EU citizens remain exclusively in the EU, but it does have some requirements for such transfers.
- You explicitly and directly opt-in your consent to receive marketing materials from the BeatCanteen LLC (e.g. newsletters, invitations, notices) to my email box.
- You also agree that your email address may be shared with third parties (e.g. artists) while you use services of the Website as it is set in our Terms and Conditions.